SEOUL, Aug 1 (Reuters) - The South Korean unit of French auto maker Renault SA enjoyed a 45 percent surge in July sales, due mainly to a government tax cut and a rush to buy cars during the peak vacation season, the company said on Friday. Unlisted Renault Samsung Motors Inc had sold 13,378 vehicles last month, breaking the 13,000 mark for the first time since the company was launched in September 2000, a company spokesman told Reuters by telephone. Renault Samsung sold 9,224 vehicles in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung July car sales up 45 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642