SEOUL, July 1 (Reuters) - Sales at French auto maker Renault SA's South Korean unit fell 22 percent in June from a year ago, hit by a sluggish economy, Renault Samsung Motors Inc said on Tuesday. The unlisted auto maker said it sold 7,640 automobiles last month, versus 9,807 in the year ago period. "Sales were affected by an overall decline in consumption," a Renault Samsung spokesman said. Renault took over the former auto unit of South Korea's Samsung Group [SAGR.UL] in September ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung June sales down 22 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.