SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Motors Inc, one of South Korea's smallest automakers, said on Tuesday total sales in September hit a new monthly record of 11,448 vehicles, up 41 percent from a year earlier, after it introduced a new model. France's Renault SA took over the former auto unit of South Korea's Samsung Group [SAGR.UL] in September of 2000 and holds a controlling 70.1 percent stake. Unlisted Renault Samsung sells only two passenger car models in the domestic market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Mtrs Sept sales up on new model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642