PARIS, May 19 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Wednesday it would acquire a 10 percent stake in Nuvera Fuel Cells Inc. by contributing to a capital increase by the fuel cell technology developer. Renault said in a joint statement with Nuvera that the acquisition of the stake was part of an agreement with Nuvera aimed at strengthening their partnership and joint efforts in fuel cell research and development. It extended a prior deal signed in 2002 which is due to end later this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says to acquire 10 pct stake in Nuvera" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.