PARIS, May 24 (Reuters) - Renault will unveil the details of a deal to produce its no-frills Logan model in Iran early Wednesday afternoon, the French carmaker said. "The ceremony will start at 13:30 (11:30 GMT)," a spokesperson told Reuters on Wednesday. "A statement will be sent out afterwards." Iranian analysts had speculated Renault's investment could total $2 billion. French analysts said the investment would be several hundreds of millions of euros in the initial stage while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says to announce Iran Logan deal on Wed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642