PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Renault > Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Thursday negotiators were trying to resolve differences in auto alliance talks between Renault, Japan's Nissan and General Motors of the United States. "We try to be discreet about our alliance talks. The teams are at work and we are trying to bridge the differences between the teams," Ghosn told reporters during the Paris car show.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says car talks seek to bridge differences" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642