PARIS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Renault will begin negotiations with unions on a new French labour deal on Nov. 6, the company said in an emailed statement on Wednesday. The French automaker is seeking a broad agreement with unions to increase domestic productivity, Chief Operating Officer Carlos Tavares told Reuters last month. (Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by Christian Plumb)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says French labour talks to start Nov. 6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.