PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Wednesday it was investing 230 million euros to produce a new car model in Russia from 2005. The new X90 model would be built at the factory of its local unit Avtoframos, which will have a production capacity of 60,000 vehicles per year, the firm said in a statement. Renault Chairman Louis Schweitzer said earlier this month the firm planned to build more cars in Russia to cash in on an "auto epidemic" there and offset sinking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says to invest 230 mln eur in Russian plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642