PARIS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Friday it would introduce a new small minivan model at the end of next year. A spokeswoman at Europe's fourth biggest carmaker said the new model would fit between its Clio and Twingo small cars in size. Renault did not have sales forecasts or details of the car, dubbed the J77, and a potential rival to Mercedes' A-Class or Audi's A2. Renault is currently benefiting from a new product line-up based on the compact Megane car. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says to launch new small model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.