PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - The chairman of French carmaker Renault told shareholders on Tuesday that the company aimed to maintain or boost its market share in Europe this year. Louis Schweitzer also reiterated at the company's annual shareholder meeting that he expected a one to two percent dip in the western European car market this year. In a worst-case scenario, he said it could fall as much as six to seven percent. "We are confident we are capable of realising at least the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says to maintain or boost European mkt shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.