VALLADOLID, May 19 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault has the capacity to make 300,000 new Modus model -- the mini multi-purpose vehicle based on its Clio small car -- per year, its Chairman Louis Schweitzer said on Wednesday. "The Valladolid (Spain) factory will have a production capacity of 300,000 cars per year," Schweitzer told a news conference at the site near Madrid. "This figure shows Renault's ambitions for the Modus." The Modus will be launched in September and the firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says to make up to 300,000 Modus per yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.