PARIS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault's new mid-sized Megane car will notch up at least the same return on investment as its popular predecessor, the firm's Chairman Louis Schweitzer said in an interview released on Wednesday. "The new Megane will have a return on investment that is equal or above its predecessor," Schweitzer said in an interview to be published in French newspaper Les Echos on Thursday. Since it launched the new saloon version of the model, which sports a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says Megane to match predecessor's return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.