PARIS, Jan 31 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault said on Friday it was near a deal to create a partnership with Germany's Claas in which Claas would own 51 percent of Renault's agricultural unit, Renault Agriculture. "Renault and Germany's Claas should soon sign a partnership agreement concerning Renault Agriculture," the spokeswoman said. "We presented our unions with a plan this morning." Under the deal, Claas would take control of 51 percent of Renaul Agriculture and Renault would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says near deal with Claas on agriculture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.