PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - Carmaker Renault said on Wednesday that its Japanese partner Nissan would contribute 859 million euros to the French firm's first-half net results. Renault had previously estimated that Nissan, in which it holds a 44.4 percent stake, would contribute around 750 million euros to its first-half earnings. The statement came after Nissan on Wednesday confirmed results for the business year ended March 31 that showed a 51 percent surge in operating profit and 33 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says Nissan to add 859 mln eur to H1 net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.