PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault SA posted a 8.4 percent rise in third-quarter revenues on Wednesday thanks to buoyant markets outside Western Europe and a positive price mix in Europe. Renault said sales in the three months to Sept. 30 rose to 9.487 billion euros from 8.749 billion euros in the same period of 2003. A Reuters poll of 10 analysts had forecast sales of 9.05 billion euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says Q3 sales 9.487 billion euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.