PARIS, June 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Friday that the Renault-Nissan alliance was an open partnership, which could be expanded further with the "appropriate partners". Renault said in a statement that its President and CEO Carlos Ghosn was approached by billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian, Mr York and representatives of Tracinda Corporation to "assess the merits of GM joining the Renault Nissan alliance" "At this point it is necessary that GM board and top management ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says Renault-Nissan alliance is open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.