PARIS, June 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault would be interested in buying Ford's Volvo unit if the price was right and it were up for sale but the companies have not discussed this, Chairman Louis Schweitzer said on Monday. Schweitzer told reporters at an industry conference he did not think Ford was interested in selling Volvo and that Renault had not held talks with Ford over such a sale. But while he stressed it was a hypothetical question, Schweitzer said Renault had shown an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault says would buy Volvo "if price right"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642