PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault SA said on Wednesday it expected the Western European car market to show slight growth in 2004 versus 2003. "We expect to see the market up around 1 percent in 2004 on 2003," Alain Dassas, Senior Vice-President Finance told a conference call to announce the firm's third quarter results.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault sees '04 W.Europe car market up 1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.