PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Thursday it expected a 2007 operating margin of 3 percent, with the margin expected to widen to 4.5 percent in 2008. "We are putting hurdles on the track. We aim for an operating income (margin) of 3 percent in 2007 and 4.5 percent in 2008," Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn told reporters.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault sees 2007 operating margin of 3 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.