PARIS, Nov 20 (Reuters) - French automaker Renault sees the global auto market expanding to over 100 million new cars by 2020 despite the current stagnation in Europe, its chief operating officer said on Tuesday. "In 2011, the global market was 78 million units, we expect for 2020 a market above 100 million," Carlos Tavares told journalists during an industry conference. "Hence, there is no reason to be desperate about the car market, there is a very large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault sees the market expand to 100 mln units-COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642