PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Monday it had signed a deal with Tan Chong Motor Holding Berhad (TCMH) over the commercial distribution and after-sales activity of Renault vehicles in Malaysia. Renault said in a statement that TCMH's TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd unit, created specifically for the tie-up, would start handling these activities in Malaysia in the summer of 2003. A TCMH plant in Kuala Lumpur will also adapt Renault's Kangoo car to local requirements and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault signs deal with TCMH on Malaysian business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.