SEOUL, Nov 19 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault SA started commercial production of its first sports utility vehicle (SUV) at its South Korean unit on Monday, with the aim of turning out 100,000 units per year. Before the production lines came into operation for the Koleos SUVs, Renault Samsung Motors Co Ltd had aimed to sell at least 172,300 passenger cars for the whole of this year. "We plan to use the whole capacity and you can assume that we will export roughly 60-65 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault starts SUV production at South Korea unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.