PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - The strength of the euro versus the British pound will have a negative impact on profit margins at Renault , Chairman Louis Schweitzer said, but he added that the French carmaker was sticking to its forecast for an operating margin of around four percent. "What's clear is that the fall of the British pound (versus the euro) has an impact on margins. But I am not going to correct the forecast already given," he told Reuters on the sidelines of a magazine conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault sticks to forecasts despite currency impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.