PARIS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault and the Sita waste management firm of Suez will on Thursday announce a joint venture company to recycle old passenger and commercial vehicles, a spokesman said. The companies will hold a news conference at 1700 GMT at Renault's marketing offices in Boulogne-Billancourt. Suez confirmed such a joint venture was being discussed. Recycling allows the re-use of materials including precious metals, prevents dangerous liquids from seeping into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Suez to announce car-recycling venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.