* Security boss's "source" says did not pass on info-report * Secret recording of Renault meeting released * Shares gain 2.4 pct By Thierry Leveque PARIS, March 29 (Reuters) - The espionage turned fraud scandal that has dogged Renault for months took a new turn on Tuesday as French media aired secret recordings of one of the automaker's executives begging its former security boss to help it "get out of this mess". "Help us to get out of this mess in one piece," Renault's general ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault talks about 'mess' get aired" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642