PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault aims to enter the Chinese market with its best-selling Megane compact-sized car, and not with the no-frills Logan, President and Chief Executive Charles Ghosn told an internal meeting according to the Capital monthly magazine on Wednesday. A spokesman for Renault confirmed the speech was made, a few months ago, but declined to comment on what the company considered internal discussions. Ghosn, also the head of Renault's Japanese alliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault targets China with Megane car-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642