LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - A unit of RCI Banque, the finance arm of French car maker Renault , has set the terms of a 1.8 billion euro ($2.29 billion) securitisation of French car loans, marketing material from a lead manager showed on Friday. Calyon and SG CIB are the lead managers. The latest terms of the euro-denominated deal via Cars Alliance Auto Loans France 2006-1 are below. RCI Banque's DIAC unit originated the loans. The ratings are from Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault unit sets terms on car loan ABS -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.