PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault hopes to sell between 160,000 and 180,000 units per year of the new Laguna model it will unveil next week, according to French business daily La Tribune. The Laguna III, priced at about 22,000 euros ($29,600), will be commercialized in France on Oct. 12, La Tribune said. "The carmaker targets annual sales of 160,000 to 180,000 (units), including 70,000 in France," the newspaper said in an advanced copy of a story due for publication on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to unveil new Laguna next week -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.