PARIS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault plans to introduce a 4X4 version of its popular Clio car, BFM Radio reported on Monday. BFM said the 4X4 would be based on Capture, a sporty SUV concept car, photos of which Renault showed earlier this month when it set out its new strategic plan. [ID:nLDE719030] Capture has similarities with partner Nissan's Juke crossover. BFM said the Clio would also be offered in estate, 3- and 5-door versions. Renault could not immediately be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to widen Clio range-BFM radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.