PARIS, June 28 (Reuters) - French auto maker Renault said on Monday that it and China's Dongfeng Motor Company were planning to begin joint vehicle production in China in 2006 with the aim of producing 300,000 vehicles a year. "Renault and Dongfeng plan to start common production in China in 2006, aiming for 300,000 vehicles per year in two stages, offering the most recent Renault models on the Chinese market," Renault said in a statement. It said the project meant Renault could enter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault,Dongfeng to make vehicles in China in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.