PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The heads of French car maker Renault and U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. will meet in Paris on Wednesday, a Renault spokeswoman said, confirming media reports. She declined to comment on the subject of the talks but they come ahead of the companies' self-set mid-October deadline to decide on whether to press ahead with a possible three-way alliance along with Renault's Japanese unit Nissan . The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday that GM would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault,GM meet today in Paris ahead deal deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642