PARIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Carmaker Renault's proposed pay freeze in France for this year will also affect the group's managers but not necessarily its chief executive Carlos Ghosn, a senior executive said on Wednesday. "The pay freeze we proposed for 2013 will apply to everyone," the company's French operations chief Gerard Leclercq told journalists. Leclercq was speaking after addressing lawmakers on the French parliament's economic affairs committee. "As to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault's French pay freeze to also affect managers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.