PARIS, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Renault and Nissan have signed a memorandum of understanding with the government of India's Tamil Nadu for the development of an automotive facility, the companies said on Friday. The deal is for an integrated Greenfield automotive facility located in Oragadam, near Chennai, the statement said. (Reporting by Rachel Sanderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renaults signs MOU in India for automotive facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.