SEOUL, Nov 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault's South Korean unit said on Thursday it aimed to increase exports next year sharply by making the most of Renault's Japanese alliance partner Nissan . Unlisted Renault Samsung Motors Inc. said in a statement it intended to sell 30,000 units of its small-sized SM3 abroad in 2006 through Nissan Motor Co., a big jump on this year's total export target of 3,500 units. The company produces two other models. Renault Samsung, which is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault's S.Korea unit targets big jump in exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.