MADRID, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Spanish division of French carmaker Renault said on Wednesday it made a net profit of 9.9 million euros ($10.67 million) last year after a loss of 17.6 million euros in 2001. The Spanish unit's revenues fell 2.4 percent to 6.90 billion euros as sales in Spain slipped four percent and export volume fell by one percent. Production of Renault's Clio model at its Valladolid assembly plant rose 3.5 percent to 287,020 vehicles last year. Production of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault's Spanish division swings to 2002 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642