BRUSSELS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Car parts company Inteva Products, a unit of Renco Group Inc, won European Union regulatory approval on Tuesday to buy the body systems business of U.S. auto parts company ArvinMeritor Inc . Renco, which bought Inteva from Delphi two years ago, is paying $35 million for ArvinMeritor's unit to complement its business. [ID:nN03236966] "The acquisition does not raise competition concerns for the manufacturing and supply of either door modules/window regulators ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renco cleared by EU to buy ArvinMeritor unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642