(Deletes extraneous word in second bullet point) * Q3 net income $56.2 million versus $59 million year ago * Says economic downturn continues to pressure earnings DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer Advanced Auto Parts Inc posted a 5 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday and said the economic slowdown will continue to pressure earnings. Net income dropped to $56.2 million from $59.0 million a year earlier. Earnings per share increased 4 percent to 59 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REPEAT-UPDATE 1-Advanced Auto quarterly profit down 5 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.