By Chris Baltimore WASHINGTON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Republican leaders want to wrap up negotiations on a wide-ranging energy bill by the end of next week despite a lack of consensus so far on electricity grid rules and ethanol fuel -- two of the most contentious issues, a Senate aide said on Thursday. "It is our intention to have a conference meeting at the end of next week, on Thursday or Friday," Senate Energy Committee staff director Alex Flint told reporters. "I assume we will resolve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Republican leaders aim for energy deal next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.