* Examiner to review ResCap claims, pre-bankruptcy dealings * Judge approves scope of examiner Arthur Gonzalez's review July 27 (Reuters) - The court-appointed examiner reviewing the bankruptcy of mortgage lender Residential Capital LLC plans to seek authority to issue subpoenas and expects his review to take six months, according to a court filing. Arthur Gonzalez, the examiner, wants authority to issue subpoenas on anyone possessing "information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ResCap bankruptcy examiner eyes subpoenas, 6-month probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.