NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - GMAC LLC, a finance company struggling with mortgage-related losses, said that Michael Rossi, chairman of its Residential Capital LLC (ResCap) mortgage unit, has resigned for medical reasons. The resignation was effective March 17, GMAC said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. No immediate replacement has been named. James Jones will remain as ResCap chief executive officer, according to the filing. GMAC on Tuesday named Alvaro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ResCap chairman resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.