NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - The cost to insure the debt of Residential Capital LLC and its parent, finance company GMAC LLC, fell after GMAC said it will ensure that ResCap is able to meet its debt covenants and said it was exploring selling parts of the troubled mortgage unit. Credit default swaps on ResCap, which have been trading as a percentage, fell around 10 percentage points to 31 percent the amount insured, or $3.1 million to insure $10 million in debt for five years, plus annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ResCap, GMAC debt protection costs plunge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.