NEW YORK, May 22 (Reuters) - Residential Capital LLC launched $2.25 billion in notes in two parts, with pricing expected on Tuesday, said a market source familiar with the sale. The offering includes $1.0 billion in two-year floating-rate notes expected to have a coupon rate of 1.10 percentage points over the three-month London interbank offered rate. It also includes $1.25 billion in five-year notes expected to yield 1.83 percentage points over U.S. Treasuries. The joint lead managers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ResCap launches $2.25 bln notes in 2 parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642