FRANKFURT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - ABN AMRO cut its price target for DaimlerChrysler to 30 euros from 32 on Wednesday, citing its exposure to a potential downturn in the U.S. car market amid high oil prices and rising interest rates. In a note to clients, analyst Tom Borland also raised his price target for French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , which he said was relatively immune to these dangers. "DaimlerChrysler's exposure to the U.S. economy is by far the highest of the companies covered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-ABN AMRO cuts Daimler target, ups PSA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.