JAKARTA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Following is a list of Indonesian stock price target changes and rating changes. COMPANY RIC BROKER RATING (PVS) TARGET PRICE (PVS) Astra Int CLSA BUY (-) 64,000 IDR (-) BROKER STATEMENT: Government had slapped a ban on subsidized fuel purchase for private cars starting Mar2011 for Greater Jakarta, and to other regions by 2013. While this means a 50% increase in fuel price, we believe the erosion to purchasing power and consumer confidence will be much less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT- CLSA reinitiates Indonesia's Astra to "Buy"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642