TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse First Boston said on Tuesday it has cut its investment rating on Honda Motor Co to "neutral" from "outperform" after Japan's second-largest automaker cut its profit outlook for 2002/03. After the stock market closed on Monday, Honda reported a record group operating profit for the April-September first half of 323.87 billion yen ($2.63 billion), slightly below the consensus forecast of analysts. Honda also cut its full-year profit target due to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-CSFB cuts Honda rating to neutral from outperform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642