NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank Securities said on Monday it cut its earnings outlook for Allete Inc. for this year and next, saying the company's wholesale power business could be a drag on earnings in 2003. It said it cut its 2002 earnings per share estimate to $1.90 from $2.05 and lowered its 2003 outlook to $2.05 from $2.20. On Friday, Allete, citing weak wholesale energy prices, lowered its earnings per share forecast to a range of $1.80 to $1.90 from a range of $2.00 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Deutsche Bank cuts Allete earnings view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642