DETROIT, June 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. initiated coverage of six North American auto parts makers on Friday with "strong buy" ratings for Lear Corp. , Johnson Controls Inc. and Borg Warner Inc. . In a research note, Deutsche Bank analyst Rod Lache said he was also putting a "buy" rating on Magna International Inc. while ranking shares of Visteon Corp. and Delphi Corp. , the world's largest automotive parts supplier, as "market perform." "We believe the recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Deutsche bullish on three auto parts suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.