JAKARTA, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Following is a list of Indonesian stock price target changes and rating changes. COMPANY RIC BROKER RATING (PVS) TARGET PRICE (PVS) INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR CITI BUY (--) 6,330 IDR (6,330) SUMMARECON AGUNG CITI BUY (--) 1,360 IDR (1,113) TAMBANG BATUBARA BUKIT ASAM JP MORGAN OVERWEIGHT (OVERWEIGHT) 22,500 IDR (31,000) ASTRA INTERNATIONAL JP MORGAN UNDERWEIGHT (NEUTRAL) 52,000 IDR (60,000) GAJAH TUNGGAL DEUTSCHE BANK BUY (--) 3,500 IDR (--) BROKER STATEMENT: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Deutsche reiterates Gajah Tunggal at "buy"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642