FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein has cut its price target for German carmaker Volkswagen AG to 30 euros a share from 31, it said on Wednesday, adding it did not see long-term value in the stock. In a research note to clients, it said it reduced its 2004 earnings per share estimate to 1.97 euros from 2.38, but raised its 2005 view to 3.51 from 3.20 euros per share. "This primarily reflects the shift in cost savings from 2004 into 2005. We continue to view such ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Dresdner cuts VW target to 30 euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.