TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs said on Thursday it raised its earnings estimate and investment rating on Toyota Motor Corp after Japan's top automaker reported strong first half results. The brokerage now forecasts a group operating profit of 1.375 trillion yen ($11.18 billion) for the year through next March, above its previous estimate of 1.238 trillion yen. Citing faster-than-expected cost cutting, a strong presence in domestic market, and cheap valuation, Goldman's auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Goldman ups Toyota earning f'cast, rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642